Thursday 27 October 2011

Two paintings completed

I have been back painting with my artist friends for the last few Thursdays and have manage to complete a painting I started on in 2009 if you look back through the blog you will find it so you can compare then and now. I have also finished a second painting of the Lakes, it is from a walk Anne and I had up to Easedale Tarn above Grasmere a beautiful place. On the way up the clouds were down on the hills and the atmosphere was moist this is my interpretation of that moment I hope you can feel the mist and the mood.


This is the painting I never finished from two years ago it is my wife Anne walking down a ginnell in Keswick. I am working towards an Exhibition next spring and have a few works of the Lake District I think they should hang as a series in a the show. Acrylic on canvas 460 x 605mm 


The Walk to Easedale Tarn
Acrylic on canvas 605 x460mm

No comments:

Post a Comment